Are you doing the things – right now – to make sure that 2018 is the best year ever for your real estate business?
You should be, because even though we are diving head first into winter, spring will be here before you know it and now is the perfect time to be building your brand and make sure you are reaching new potential leads and clients where they are – online.
And how do you prepare right now for a busy 2018?
By building your online brand and learning how to harness the power of the internet with a simple plan to consistently create helpful and informative content that gets published online and positions you as THE EXPERT in your local market.
Will you be ready when the Redbuds are blooming in 2018?
Are you like all the other real estate agents out there and struggle with things like:
- Lead generation
- Time management
- Keeping up with all the things
You are busy. Everybody is busy. Don’t know where to start. Completely overwhelmed with what you ‘should’ do. We all get that.
But here’s the thing.
If you study the daily habits of the most successful real estate professionals, you will find that they consistently plan their day and do activities – EVERYDAY – centered around lead generation, including creating content, publishing content and being present on social media.
The key is that they have a system, they plan their time, and they execute.
Content Creation Is Scary – But It Doesn’t Have To Be
If you are like 90%+ of the real estate agents out there, the thought of sitting down at your laptop and writing content is, frankly, kind of scary.
Heck, most of you don’t even like writing listing descriptions – much less a blog post or social media update.
Besides…with everything else you have going on, who has time for that, right?
Trust me, I get it.
Sitting down to write content can be a royal pain the rear end.
Blank screens, what to write about, self doubt, what do I do if I actually get somethign written, etc.
It’s overwhelming. I get it. Really, I do.
That’s why you need a simple system that takes you from point A to point B and gives you a piece of content that is ready to be published, shared and start attracting people into your business world.
Introducing – The Simple Content System For Real Estate!
The simple content system is just that, a simple system for consistently creating content that positions you as THE EXPERT in your local market – and you can get started with just 5 minutes per day!
Here’s the thing… you are not in the real estate business. You are in the YOU business.
In today’s world, people can find out anything and everything they want to about buying and selling houses online. We know that…that ship has sailed.
What they really want is a TRUSTED SOURCE for all things in your community – not just real estate!
You have the opportunity to BE the community expert. And the real estate expert.
That’s how you attract both buyers and sellers into your world.
Think about all the kinds of questions people have when considering buying a new home – especially in a new community:
- What and where are the best neighborhoods?
- What makes those neighborhoods so great?
- What cool local events are upcoming?
- Where are the best local restaurants?
- Are there good parks and trails to get outside?
- Is this a safe community?
When you answer those kinds of questions for people – BOTH buyers and sellers – you immediately position yourself as someone that can be trusted in your market.
(Sellers are looking for someone who can help them sell their home. Who can help them sell their home the fastest and at the best price? That’s right, it’s YOU, because you have positioned yourself as THE real estate person in your town that is ALL THINGS YOUR TOWN and you have an engaged following of potential buyers who can’t wait to here about your newest listing!)
The best place to answer those questions to consistently grow your business?
That’s right…your website and social media.
And you do that through the consistent publishing of content that answers questions, gives great information, and positions you as THE local expert.
Why NOT You?
And that’s what the Simple Content System is designed to help you do.
Here Is Exactly What To Do – REALLY, THIS IS THE SIMPLE CONTENT SYSTEM!
Completely Free – No opt-in, no download, just a system you can put into place TODAY.
1. Take out your phone and open some kind of voice recorder app. Or you camera where you will video yourself talking. What you need here is an audio file that you can have transcribed.
2. Start talking. Take as long as you need too, but know that typically you will say 125 to 150 words per minute. So, if you talk for 5 minutes, you will have close to 750 words…which is plenty long for a published article (blog post) on your website.
3. What are you talking about in Step 2? How about some of those questions I asked above. What are some great neighborhoods in your market. Or, better yet, decide on one neighborhood you want to focus on, and outline the 3 to 5 features that make that neighborhood great. There are so many things you can talk about to share with your market.
See Below For Help On Topics
4. Get that audio transcribed. My favorite place to do that is Rev.com. It’s $1 per minute and you have the transcription back in 12 hours…you can’t be that! They even have a handy app you can add to your phone to make it even easier.
5. Edit and proof that transcription. You can either do this yourself or find someone online, or maybe even in your office or someone you know. You will need to add periods, paragraphs, bullets and general punctuation. But that is gravy considering the content is already down.
6. Find or take some pictures that you have complete rights to use for any purposes that relate to this particular piece of content that you just created. Create images focused on the topic.
7. Publish, Publish, PUBLISH. Add that blog post/article (with those images) to your website, share it to your business page on Facebook, share that to your personal profile on Facebook, share it on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter and wherever else you spend your social time online.
When done consistently, this can EXPLODE your lead generation and change your business and your life.
Think about it…just do this every week – just ONE article/post per week – and between now (mid November) and, say, April 1st of 2018, you could have 18+ informative, helpful, brand building posts and articles out there constantly attracting new people into your world and your budding real estate empire.
How does that sound to you?
What To Publish?
Above I mentioned to look down here if you needed help on topics.
Well I have created a list of 52 fantastic content ideas for your real estate website.
There is enough here to last you a full year.
Only one piece of great content per week is enough to change your business.
Just click the button below and it’s all yours. No cost, no investment.
Well, there is one investment.
I ask that you actually USE and DO what I’ve told you here and use the content ideas and the Simple Content Systemt to build your brand and change your business and your life for the better.
Here is the link for those 52 topics:
Why Me? Why Should You Listen To Me?
I’m sure you are wondering about me, and who am I to tell you these things.
My name is Geoff, and here’s why.
A few years ago I started a website in our local area that was going to be my lead generating platform for my new real estate business.
For a lot of reasons, I ended up not getting my real estate license (I used to be an appraiser – NO MORE LICENSES FOR ME!).
But, I kept building that website.
And sitting here today, November 8, 2017, that website has had over 200,000 page views in the past 12 months.
And I built that site the exact same way I’m showing you.
I live in Northeast Oklahoma on Grand Lake O’ The Cherokees, and that website I’ve built is GrandLakeLiving.com. (Go ahead, check it out if you want).
There is information on upcoming events, places to eat, where to stay and, yes, information on real estate.
Real Estate related content has accounted for over 15,000 page views in the past 12 months.
I’ll just ask you…what do you think getting 15,000 page views to your website could do for your real estate business?
You’re right…it will help, lol.
A quick side note here – I STRONGLY suggest that you do all of this on YOUR OWN WEBSITE.
A page on your broker’s website is not YOUR OWN WEBSITE.
This is YOUR business and your business is YOUR BRAND and you need to OWN your brand.
If you need help with starting a building a website from scratch…I can help with that.
Send me an email HERE and we’ll see where to start.
I have just given you a complete system – including topics –
for you to have everything you need to create content on your website
and on your social media for a full year.
But you know what?
Only, maybe – MAYBE – 1 out of 10 of you that have read this far will do anything.
More like, 1 out of 20.
Because even though this is truly a ‘Simple System’, it takes effort.
It takes a commitment to actually do something, even though you can handle everything with this system in as little as 5 to 10 minutes per day.
The good news is that if you TAKE ACTION on what I’ve told you, and do this for 3, 6, 12 months – your business will change.
There is no doubt about that.
Because you will be consistently attracting new leads, new buyers and, more importantly, new sellers into your world each and every week with all of the content you are bringing to your market.
You know what else happens along the way?
YOU BECOME A RECOGNIZED EXPERT AND AUTHORITY IN YOUR MARKET
And there is no better position that you can have as a real estate professional in your market than that of an expert and authority.
But now, I’ve got another question for you…
Would You Like Help Implementing The Simple Content System?
Doing something new is always a challenge.
For all of us.
So, would you like some help getting started with the Simple Content System?
Eventually, this is going to be a full on membership program where I work with a group of motivated and qualified real estate professionals (like you?) together on a weekly and monthly basis to create content and dominate the market.
But for now, I just want you to get started!
For a limited time, I will help you create your first piece of content with the Simple Content System, for just $97.
We will walk hand in hand through creating your content, from recording to transcription to proofing and editing and getting it published online.
In addition, we will schedule a 15-20 minute call where we can talk about your online marketing efforts, your existing assets (website, social media profiles, existing content, etc) and how I think you can move forward to maximize all of the above.
So when we are done, not only do you have a great blog post/article shared into the world, but you also have a more concrete plan moving forward.
Let’s Get Started!
If you are ready to get started…let’s go!
Here is exactly what you get for this one time $97 investment in your business:
- A custom created blog post/article to increase your reach online and engage your market using the Simple Content System so you know exactly how to use this system on your own moving forward.
- A 20-minute phone call talking specifically about your online brand and the things you can do to increase your reach, grow your brand and attract new clients into your world.
- Hope. You get hope that you really can grow the real estate business you have dreamed of.
Here’s what to do next.
Just click on the button below and you will be taken to Paypal where you can pay either with your Paypal account or with any other card you might have. You do NOT have to have a Paypal account to pay through Paypal.
Once you are done with that, you will be redirected to a page that tells you exactly what to do next.
Again…it’s only $97.
And you know what…when we are done, if you aren’t completely satisfied…I’ll give you your $97 back.
So what do you have to lose?
Remember, it will be spring before you know it.
Are you going to be ready?